- We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Site, provide contact information on our Site, fill out a form on our Site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, your name, email address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal information about you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
- This Site is not directed toward children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or solicit data from children under 13 years of age through this Site for any reason. By using this Site, you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
- We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
- We will use your personal information so that we and our representatives can respond to your business inquiries, service requests and support needs more efficiently and to provide information such as product upgrades, special offers, updated information, new services, and other OurVil-related information. We may also use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. In addition, we may use your personal information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Site usage, to improve the services and resources provided on our Site, and to customize our Site. We may also use personal information you provide to deliver information to you and to contact you regarding administrative notices.
- OurVil may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. We will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information we provide for these purposes. If OurVil is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s) or publications, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter/publication to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at email@example.com
- We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- We collect information for our clients, if you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the client that you interact with directly.
- OurVil may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Clients.
- OurVil has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the OurVil’s Client (the data controller). If the Client requests OurVil to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days.
- OurVil will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. OurVil will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Acceptance of These Terms